Wednesday 26 January 2011

Thanks Builders...


I would like to say a thank you to the builders who decided to start drilling next door at 9:30am.

Due to Kvitova bottling the big game and not turning up against Zvonareva I had resigned to have a losing day today despite clawing a little bit back on Murray.

I was woken up by the drilling and after lying in bed for about 20 mins I realised I wasn't going to get back to sleep so got up to see Ferrer/Nadal from early in the second set. I jumped aboard the Ferrer train as it was clear Nadal couldn't move 100% and what was even better was the drilling stopped about 5 mins after I got up!

A lovely finish to the day and finishing with a little green made me happy. I think tonight I will get involved in play with the WTA matches. I think Li can beat Woz but ther will be a few flip flops in the match so will wait to get involved.

4 comments:

  1. Rod,I would like to read about strategy,discipline,daily goal and stoff like that,do you have possibility to write something?

    Great start of 2011 for you,lets hope it continue like this.

    GL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and post my thoughts about my strategy when I can but at the moment I am waiting and starting the trades in play so it's a bit hard. As for discipline I am no expert on that and still have the urges and come very close to lumping on after a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rod, staring my own blog this year. Would you mind to swap links? Mine is
    http://iamgreenasfuck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was waiting for you have more than one post but your blog will be added now Mug. (ha ha)

    ReplyDelete