Monday 24 January 2011

Aus Open Monday Morning...



A profitable day which should have been so much better. I was watching and concentrating on the Sod match so much I forgot to green out on Pennetta. Sod was duly delivering a nice win but I need to keep an eye on all matches.

Two other little trades on the WTA matches, Zvonareva I had a little back of when a break down in the first set, I didn't think she would lose and would break back not long after. A.Rad I let run a bit longer and should have greened out at the end of the first set for a nice profit, instead Peng broke back and leveled. A.Rad got the break in the deciding set and that was me done for the night.

I was hoping Clijsters lost the first set tie break this morning as she would have been value to back but she won so I didn't get involved in this match.

No comments:

Post a Comment