Wednesday 12 January 2011

Haase v Isner - Auckland...



What a fuck up I made here. I rushed a lay on Haase when I saw he had won the first set @ around 1.35, then looked at the stats (big mistake waiting there...) and saw Haase was averaging a bp on every one of Isner's service games whilst not letting Isner having one himself in the whole match.

I then swapped to Haase and Isner went and won the tie break to put me up shit creek. I then saw Haase was @ 2.12 and Haas 2-1 was at 2.28 so thought as it's very unlikely that one will retire I will take the Haase 2-1 and lay off right away on Haase @ 2.12.



After I had done this it started messing up my calculations trying to figure out what odds I needed to go all green with now I had open bets in two markets. I was wishing I never got involved (very tired after long night shift!) so put a lay of Haase 2-1 to get that green (at 2.02), it was matched. Then all I needed was Isner to hit 1.38 and I could get out with minimal green.

He did, and I did. Thank god. I will only be doing match odds from now on and always check the match stats before getting involved in play. It didn't help that the scoreboard froze before the tie break in the second set either.

Oh well, lesson learnt, green on both markets and off to bed now. I won't be getting involved with Clijsters (Aza has BP in first game atm) so I will see what I can find tonight before work again.

2 comments:

  1. All of those girls on the blog yours?

    You have lot of job !

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I wish they were all mine!

    ReplyDelete