Friday 7 January 2011

Nadal v Davydenko


Nadal HAD to be a lay for me. Despite many saying 1.38 is a great price especially after winning in two against Gulbis, Nadal IS still suffering from a fever, illness whatever and it will take it's toll after a while.

Add to that the opponents he is facing are getting tougher and Davy has been playing well this week, also winning the last three meetings against Nadal. Nadal should surely trade higher.

He broke and I considered redding out but thought the match would catch up with him which it did. I greened out after Davy won the first set and could have had a much better green had I waited as Nadal was struggling then and was broken early in the second set.

Thing is, in the past these things have gone against me, after waiting for a bigger green so better to be safe than sorry and have a green on both players bigger than my stake to very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment