Sunday 23 January 2011

Aus Open Sunday Morning...



No early match trading as I was drinking last night but did get up for football an hour early and had two good trades. First was a quick one in the Kuz match, this was 5-5 or 6-6 I think and started with laying Kuz when she had 0-30 on Schiavone's serve, Schia came back to hold and it was a quick green. I watched the rest and wanted to get involved again but I knew as soon as I laid someone who broke you could almost guarantee that they would have held to win so I just watched and didn't re-enter the market.

The other was a lay of Sharapova, she was far too short and her serve was going to be under massive pressure and when Petkovic started putting heavy ground strokes in to the corners this would put Masha under even more pressure to get first serves in. This was more 50/50 and I would have probably even made Petkovic favourite.

Sharapova was getting her arse kicked from the start and I was going to let it run the whole way but when Petkovic was broken serving for the match I greened out at around 1.05 as I had to leave to play football then.

All in all another good day, I'm happy with how it's going in recent days.

No comments:

Post a Comment