Thursday 13 January 2011

The Last 7 Days...


The last 7 days have brought a good amount of profit from the size of the bank and a good strike rate too.

I have misjudged a couple and a couple just been wrong about but most of the time I have made pretty good choices. I think one thing I can improve on is having faith in players I am a fan of (Nishikori). Instead of continually thinking they will pull it back when a trade goes against me I need to realise that they are losing and get out of the trade earlier if I can.



I'm happy overall so far though seeing as I haven't been trading since early last year I think it was and I am certainly enjoying this more now that I have to watch the tennis and keep up with the form and news etc rather than just do the bets and check the results with no interest in what is actually happening.

Looking forward to the AO now, it's almost here and we should see some great matches like in previous years.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rod

    Almost same results for me as for yo so far,very small trades so far,waiting for AO but probably I will continue with the small amount,that's I think best to keep discipline.

    I will start to put print screen on my blog but probably not daily.

    Keep going good as you did until now.

    Sorry for my swenglish,i do my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mate. I will probably lose interest in doing it daily after a while but I often get it printed and posted just after going green when I have a bit of spare time.

    Keep us updated with your blog. I will add it to my list if I haven't already. What's your address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just press on my name above

    http://sportstockexchange.blogspot.com/

    I will put your blog in the list.

    Have a nice work/trades.

    SSE

    ReplyDelete