Friday 21 January 2011

Aus Open Day 5...



Some more profit but the two big losses were very annoying. I laid Almagro and Wawrinka when a set up but as soon as I done that (like Stepanek the other day) their opponents just went down pathetically. I didn't red out at first as it's a 5 set match but it's the wrong decision for me to lay after 1 set in ATP, I just can't get it right.

WTA was a much better night and I always seem to do better with that. Sevastova was a fantastic value at 1.75 and I didn't read anyone that was on Manesieva. The last few times I have laid Sharapova she has gone on to win and cost me money and last night I didn't think Goerges had the game either physically or mentally to outdo her in a Slam so I backed her from the off.

She broke early but I was hoping for her to consolidate her break before greening but she was broken back. I topped up a little when she lost the first set and greened out after Masha broke her early in the decider.

I also laid Henin and took the early green after Kuz broke her and I said the other day I think Kuz could be the surprise package this year and go quite far in what is a very open Slam.

I will be trading less matches over the next two days as I play football Saturday's and Sunday's so need to get some sleep through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment