Thursday 6 January 2011

Nadal V Gulbis



I am very pissed of with myself for messing up on this match. Like last year I shouldn't start doing more than one trade per match, I'm not good at it. I started by laying Nadal @ 1.26. Gulbis had taken a set off of him three times and Nadal had a fever so should have traded higher.

He went as high as 1.7 ish and when he came back in I greened @ 1.47 to give a nice green on both players. Then I started trying to get more green by doing more trades and it went against me. I was looking a few pounds loss on both until Gulbis got the break point and Nadal drifted to 1.09.

I was out with green on both but very very annoyed. Greening up then leaving it has always worked best for me. Some people make very good money doing lots of trades but it doesn't work for me, I make wrong decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment