Saturday 22 January 2011

Aus Open Saturday Morning...



Quick post this evening as I've been drinking after winning at football today...

A good day, only the one loss and that could have been a big win. I laid Stosur and was about to let the lay run in the tie break for a bigger win, I greened out and then backed Stosur at 3.5 as this was too high playing at home a set down.

When Stosur had break points near the end of the second set I went back to think about the first set where being brave enough to let it run would have been a much bigger green so this time I said I would let it run.

I did and Kvitova came back to hold and then broke Stosur to love. I had to take a loss and I didn't mind too much, some time a match like that will result in a nice green and that was also the only loss of the day. I was just sat there laughing to myself as I redded out after the way it went.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rod

    You deliver nice results every day,that's god,i hope you can continue like this for another 10000 days.

    GL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, 10,000 days of this would be nice but can't see it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete