Tuesday 25 January 2011

Aus Open Quarter Finals...



I had a nicer green on Li but got involved again in the second set, thinking Petkovic would take the set but Li broke back again and I managed to scrape a little green still.

Joker went out to 1.4 when a set up and a break down which was a massive over reaction to his contacts problem. I took some of that and greened out at low odds again. I didn't want to lay at low odds with him as he has been playing so well that I couldn't be confident he would drift.

I wanted to lay Woz as I thought she was too short at 1.17 against Schiavone, despite Schiavone playing the massive match a couple of days earlier I thought she could still cause problems and break Woz's serve. I ended up sleeping though after watching most of Fed which I also didn't get involved in. I was looking to maybe back Fed should his price rise but he was class and I certainly wasn't going to lay him when ahead the way he was playing.

I think Vera will be a lay tonight, I can see her winning but Kvitova has a good chance to cause some problems and she will probably trade higher. Murray I will back in play if he drifts and I will watch A.Rad, possibly laying Clijsters pre match and look to trade.

2 comments:

  1. Good strategy for tonight. I've already backed Murray very big at 1.11 but he could trade higher. Clijsters I'm slightly less confident about so it could be good for trading, but I can't imagine Radwanska winning even if it's closer than expected.

    Kvitova-Vera could really go either way and will probably swing one way to the other throughout. Vera a very slight favourite in my mind but the value is with Kvitova

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Tsonga, I can't see Radwankska winning either but Clijsters could have a lack of concentration leading to a higher price worth backing, I don't want to back her at that price.

    Good luck with your bets mate too.

    ReplyDelete