Thursday 6 January 2011

Back to Trading...

Well the losing day that I predicted came, there were several losing matches that took a chunk of the profit away and after originally having doubts about following this system again I am going to stop.

It may seem like a bit of a rash decision but when following the system I seem to lose track of tennis. I never keep track of who is in form and who is not, I don't really watch too many matches as I have no need to trade out at all, I simply place the bets and check the results and I don't enjoy it.

I traded a few matches last night, Gasquet, Davy, Pavlyuchenkova, Goerges and Wickmayer and made profit on all. It would get frustrating watching a stage 2 or 3 system bet start turning against me and wanted to trade out but not doing it because I needed to let it run for the staking of the system.

This is more fun, I'm learning more and I can still make money (I hope). Screenshots don't have to be blurred anymore as I have no system to cover and I can write a few posts with match screen shots giving my thoughts etc so hopefully it may be a bit more interesting for people to read should they choose to.



I have currently backed Nishikori which has had an interesting turn, Falla losing the plot but I will post about that afterwards. There will be less matches of course now due to working nights and most matches being on when I am working but I do have a week and a half off for the AO so should get some good time trading then.

No comments:

Post a Comment