Monday 10 January 2011

Russell v Bellucci - Auckland...



This screen shot doesn't tell the final story of this match. I started by laying Bellucci at 1.44 as he had only won 3 of his last 18 matches on hard court in straight sets and Russell had also qualified here so had the extra practice on the surface and would probably be a bit sharper.

Bellucci started well, breaking him in the first set and before winning it and then getting an early break in the second set too. I topped up the lay at the end of the first set at around 1.09 which reduced the average odds to 1.31. When Bellucci broke in the second set he dropped to 1.02 and I was about to let it run when I went to work but decided to put a trade in at 1.4 just in case Russell pulled the set back.

He did and even got a break in the third set so it was matched and I actually finished with a profit of £6.27 on that match.

No comments:

Post a Comment