Friday 7 January 2011

Tsonga V Federer


Tsonga looked like he was upping his game a little so I put a lay on Fed at 1.06. I was hoping he could get a break or maybe a break point for a quick green as he was getting a few points on Fed's serve.

A tight game was followed by two love service games and he is still yet to get a break point so thought better safe than sorry and get out a tick higher for a tiny green. I didn't want to see Fed break Tsonga as then it would pretty much be game over and whole stake lost.

2 comments:

  1. Hello rod do you have a msn messenger address it would be cool to discuss tennis trading with you there. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I don't like giving that out mate, it's too easy to be stalked on msn and hit happened before where I was constantly pestered and it stopped me from concentrating on my own work.

    ReplyDelete