Friday 14 January 2011

Peng v Mattek Sands - Hobart...



What a crazy match so far. I started by backing Mattek Sands after two service games. She was 2.1, got broken and went to 2.5 then broke immediately back and someone left 2.3 up there so I took that.

She was then broken again and I topped up a little @ 3.05. Carnage ensued as Mattek was broken 5 times in her 6 service games. Peng was getting broken too but she won the first set and I laid a little of Peng @ 1.25. I needed Peng to reach 1.55 to get a minimal green and Mattek has turned it around as I type and has just taken the second set 6-1. I greened out @ 1.85 at around 4-1 second set and am glad I got out of this car crash alive! ha ha

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rod, happy new year!

    good to see your blog up and running again. all green screens so far, I'm impressed! what happened to your system? why aren't you continuing with it? i'm still interested to know what the criteria of your bets were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tsonga, happy (late) new year too mate. When following the system I lose interest in following tennis, watching it and keeping up with form etc so decided to leave it and trade for a bit.

    Almost all the time, at the start of the year anyway, when following the system I would be watching a match gagging to trade out or to lay a player who has broken and by following the system I don't do it.

    How has your start to the year been? profitable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if you are following a system you still have to have to be aware that every match is a unique thing where players have different injuries, levels of motivation etc. or some are even fixed - I doube that your system woul have taken those sorts of issues into account.

    i gave up on my tipping site. it was profitable but took up too much of my time. pre-match betting on it's own is really tough. i find betting in play to be much easier and more profitable. I can't wait for the Aussie Open to start - I should be able to make very good profits there, with a bit of luck!

    ReplyDelete