Tuesday 11 January 2011

Hanescu v Almagro - Auckland...


Just a quick trade before going to work tonight. Almagro was 1.15 a set up and that was too short in my opinion. I laid him and was hoping for a quick break or 0-30 to green out.

Hanescu had 0-30 but when it went to 15-30 I thought Hanescu would mess it up again like he did at the end of the first set when he let Almagro back in to win the game from 15-40. I removed my liability at 15-30 but he did go on to break so got a decent enough green on both players considering I only used £15 starting stake as it's very close to having to leave for work and didn't want normal stake caught up in a position I couldn't exit.

2 comments:

  1. Always working nicht m8?

    Nice trade again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I work nights all the time. I'm off from next Tuesday night until end of AO so will be around for that but after that I can't wait for events to be around Europe, then from 3pm ish onwards I should be around.

    ReplyDelete