Tuesday 18 January 2011

Tonights Setup...


Thought I would post a screen shot of my set up as I trade this evening. I am not getting involved in more than three matches at a time otherwise it's too hard to keep track of.

I am watching one on tv, one on the scoreboard and one on bf video usually. As you can see I started with a back of Robredo and lays of Mayer and Kulikova. Kulikova I had just greened out on as Cheepers took the first set, I don't care what anyone says but 1.3 on a WTA players ranked lower than 100 is crazy no matter who they are playing.

I am hoping for Robredo to pull it back a little and taking some green but I can see this going 5 sets against Fish. Nishikori is looking decent enough against Mayer who is playing terribly so I will be watching this and continuing to let it run and get a bigger green as possible.

Anyway, back to it, good luck with your bets tonight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment