Monday 10 January 2011

Berlocq v Kohlschreiber - Auckland



Kohl was 1.09 ish I believe pre match and he burned me so many times last year and in the past that it had to be a lay. He lost the first set and didn't seem to be able to serve to save his life!

I greened out in the second set when he broke as he was starting to look a bit more consistent than Berlocq and sure enough he won the set and Berlocq was nowhere in the final set, losing 6-1.



I also had a losing trade on Kleybanova but forgot to take a screen shot as I was making my breakfast. I thought it was worth laying her in the final set against Schiavone as she isn't in great form but she won convincingly. It as around a £13 loss and will be up in the final screen shot of the days total.

Also backed Bartoli who is leading 5-0 in the first set against Safina at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment