Wednesday 12 January 2011

Errani v Peng - Hobart...


Errani seems to be tanking to go to the AO but she will probably make a hard job of it being WTA and all.

I put a quick lay of just £10 liability on Peng @ 1.05 and was looking for a nice green. Then I saw how much had been matched, not much, so just traded out at 1.08 for a little green instead of leaving money in a match with out much money in.

I managed to get a lay of Giraldo @ 1.26 a set up, although it took a while to get matched on that one, it kept just sitting at the front of the queue before drifting to 1.4 - 1.5.
I am waiting to green out of that now although I may not wait to see if Bellucci takes the second set and green up with just 30 ticks ish, I'll see how it goes as I am watching now (on a slow stream with sound quite a bit behind the pics).

No comments:

Post a Comment