Sunday 16 January 2011

It's almost time...


It's almost time for the AO to kick off. I should be able to catch a few morning matches when I come home from work and from Tuesday night onwards I am off for the rest of the Slam so will have plenty of time to trade lot's of matches I hope.

I have withdrawn £180 of the profit as I am now heading to Prague for a friends stag do in March so I think that's a nice thing to get from the profit so far this year. I have never been there so looking forward to it!

I am also using the Geeks Toy to try some trading now so will see how that goes. I had tried it before but didn't look into it too much and didn't realise it had the ladder interface which I used to use on a different software. I will be giving the ladder interface a go with the greening up facilities so will try and post a few screen shots of that but it will probably be more of the days total from Betfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment