Tuesday 4 January 2011

Quick Update from Qatar...



A few quid profit from the days matches and along with this mornings matches leave me heading in to tonight's matches with a total of £390.24. Last year I often told of when I had a feeling a losing day would be upon me and I have that feeling now...

Perhaps it's because it's been quite a while since using this method and and it has so far won everyday but let's see. Now I have a few losses I can start to look at introducing the recovery process with my staking and seeing it grow even more or drop a bit.

With three losses in a sequence now getting written off instead of split down (I didn't want to go for 4 in case the hit was too big a chunk of the bank) I can see a loss (of 3 bets) taking maybe only a few days to recover, maybe a week so I am happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment