Friday 7 January 2011

End of Day 7th Jan...


A good day today. Profit was made from 3 of the 4 matches I got involved in and can't really have any complaints about the Nishikori match, just had a bit too much faith in him as I am a fan but a green day so all is good.

If I am around I will be laying Wickmayer and hoping for a quick green, maybe 20 ticks or so as I think she should win this but has been taken to three sets already and Arn will be brimming with confidence after her last two wins. I may just go smaller stakes laying Wickmayer and let it run even if she goes ahead, hoping for three sets and then the chance to green out but if Wick wins in two I take the hit (hence smaller stake).

I'll have a think about that and see nearer the time if I am around to trade. I won't be touching the Sod or Roddick matches and as long as the Wick match isn't too long I hope to be up for the Kvitova match in the morning. Malisse match shouldn't be too much trouble for me to make either but I don't think I'll be around the rest of the day or night.



Edit: Basically I have done my research and I will be BACKING Wickmayer instead of laying her now. Good luck if you are betting/trading this match.

No comments:

Post a Comment