Friday 4 February 2011

Update for Swebih...


Just a quick update for Swebih on the Betfair forum as he was asking for an update. I decided to pretty much stop the blog (again) as the last comments got me thinking.

They were asking for posts on strategy and discipline etc and after having a think about it I realised that I can't do that. I can't write good articles and posts on those subjects and this will more than likely turn out to be a profit and loss blog which are usually pretty boring unless there are some posts about the actual bets or trading that they are doing.

I don't have time to do write ups about every match I now get involved in and all I am really doing is laying someone when they reach low odds if I don't think they are a 1.01 train.

I would end up repeating myself so often and it will end up being boring for you and for me.

I won't delete the blog and may post regularly again in the future as some of you may remember that I change my mind about what I am doing every few months!

Good luck with all your bets and trading, I hope you make shit loads of money this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    What about trades between 26 januari and 28 janauri?

    GL

    ReplyDelete