Friday 2 April 2010

Thursday's matches..


Some more profit last night and around 2.5% increase which is good considering the amount of matches on. I was a bit annoyed to find that Eurosport didn't show the Clijsters/Henin match but I read that Henin was pretty poor. I have been missing the early hours matches this week but was off last night due to Bank Holiday.

Now I'm just itching for the new tournaments to start, plenty next week so hopefully plenty of matches and plenty of profit!

Totals:
Start Bank: £150
New Bank: £434.78
Profit/Loss: £284.78

2 comments:

  1. that is a quite formidable profit,

    any chance you can offer a clue as to what you are doing?

    are you trading anything or straight backing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have said before that I cannot reveal exactly what I am doing but I mentioned in an earlier post that I am basically chasing using a loss recovery sequence.

    I started this after noticing a sequence when researching stats that rarely happens 3 or 4 times in a row so thought I would try chasing it then splitting a loss down should it keep losing.

    ReplyDelete