Wednesday 7 April 2010

A Great Day...


A great day for profit yesterday with almost £50 added to the bank. I have left the matches unblurred today so you can see what matches I was involved in.

My original plan to double the bank in a month may come quicker and here is why. At the start of April (give or take a day or two maybe) I was on £400 so £100 a week would double it. I have achieved the first £100 in a week (give or take a day) but now as the bank grows the stakes will also grow so fingers crossed the next £100 comes quicker, and the next after that quicker again.

I still haven't been watching much tennis lately, although I did watch both Man U and Arsenal lose this week. Messi is something else and I have to say Robben scored a cracking goal last night, top quality.

Onto today, let's hope for more profit again, the new way of working these sequences seems to work better at this early stage and hopefully it will continue this way.

4 comments:

  1. Great to see your progress mate.

    Quick Q - I assume you are not trading out your lay bets given the small amounts in question?

    cheers

    Rogibear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! So it's simply match odds. Thought you might be laying 2-0 on sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rogibear, no mate, no trading out. I could do but having a set target would mean a lot more work messing around with stakes etc, could get complicated and with the fact the losing sequences (4 or so losses) very rarely happen the sequences "should" always end before it get's too hairy.

    @ Anon, it's mostly match odds yes, later sequences can be done in a different market to make it a bit safer but I find it easiest to keep track of using match odds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a win of 1% of your bank per lay bet, you must have won every one of those 11 matches to get near £50, but I can't find a link between them.

    Maddening :)

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete