Saturday 17 April 2010

Another Profitable Day...


Another solid day on the tennis front after wondering earlier in the week if it was all going to start changing and lose money as it was a bit stale. There was 3 IE84 bets which were 1 winner and 2 losers and one winning bet with my other football method which turned a profit overall.

On the horses I had a few early bets which produced a MASSIVE profit! After that I didn't really head in to those markets anymore.

Some good football today, fingers crossed Man Utd can beat City as being a Spurs fan that would do us a huge favour towards getting 4th and then of course we get something against Chelsea. I'll try and keep an eye out for some good football trades throughout the day but not sure how much I'll be around.

One more thing I have to put up here, this is a video of a current affairs show and a guy talking about being chased by dogs so does a great impression of them for the camera.

This gets funnier every time I watch it!

3 comments:

  1. £59 profit on tennis from a max of 6 matches? Your staking must've changed drastically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, make that 5 matches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No changes have been made to the staking. Please remember I am chasing the certain sequence that I am betting on so later bets in a sequence are set to win a bigger target than 0.5%.

    I usually risk no more than around 10-15% max, depending on my personal opinion of the match too but any higher than that and I then break it down to recover over more bets.

    ReplyDelete