Saturday 10 April 2010

BOOM!


A losing day, the first so far. There was one sequence that now has to be broken down and recovered over a few more bets. The risk would be too great to chase on one more bet. It was only a losing sequence of 3 rather than 4 too, but the odds were higher than some others so the loss has been a bit bigger.

Still in plenty of profit though so no danger there, losing days will happen, let's just hope for a few winning ones now to get back on track!

To answer a comment I have just moderated (not sure what post it was on) asking why there are random amounts (19.23 etc,) this is because I use a 4 (or 3 in this case) step loss recovery staking plan, in effect, just chasing losing bets in a set sequence until I hit a winner. It's very rare that the set bets that I make hit 4 losses in a row and I have broken down this loss after 3 just because the liability would be to high to go for 4 should it lose again. Balance now £481.80

On to today, more matches and hopefully more profit. I'm off in the evening to see Frankie Boyle live which should be quality, the guy is a legend!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a martingale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following blog with great interest Rod :)

    Think I know one of the culprits from yesterday, dead cert IMHO, which luckily I gave a miss.

    Gorgo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you back in profit on today's matches Rod. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anon, This IS martingale. I have said that before. What I am betting on is a certain sequence of bets, 3, maybe 4 before then splitting the loss down.

    When I first found this method I checked back through years and years of results and the full sequence of 4 losing bets happens very very rarely, hence me thinking this should work.

    Today looks like being another losing day but I am still nowhere near the start bank of £150 so will keep plugging away. Todays and yesterdays results have made me think that perhaps it's better to break a loss down after three losses. This will mean doing it more often but if a few seqences close together hit 4, which could happen of course despite not happening often before, then it could really dent the bank.

    Who knows, let's see how it goes, I am still very confident of building this up to a very large amount as the history of results do not lie.

    Thanks for the comments though guys, glad someone is intrested in reading it!

    ReplyDelete