Monday 19 April 2010

Greek Game And Turkish Unders...


Went for a trade of 0-0 in this as comments from someone watching it said it looked like a bore draw, no chances and a terrible game. Backed 0-0 and traded out a little while later but quicker than usual (no pics) so I didn't have to worry too much about keeping an eye on it.

I went for a back of under 2.5gls on the Trabzonspor match, their last 6 I think it was were all unders so thought it was safer than my first plan which was to back either 0-0 (too high really, take too long to come down) or 1-0 Trab (thought that could be good but 0-0 for a while or an away goal would kill me).

How on earth the match is still 0-0 at half time when I greened out is a complete mystery. At least 6 or 7 clear cut chances and that's just from the bit I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment