Tuesday 20 April 2010

Another Profitable Day...


Some more profit today but it was close. Apart from the posted football trades earlier today I backed 0-0 in the Wisla Krakow match with the view to trade out. There was a goal and I thought the game would be very open then so I put a lay on 1-0. Cue the 1-0 win with their strikers being so bad it was unbelievable.

It was looking like a bit of losing day but the Barca/Inter match was looking very open so I layed 0-0, then 0-1 after the goal, and 1-1. I was thinking of laying 2-1 but decided it was safer to stay as it was. Turned out I could have had a bit more but profit is profit still.

On the tennis another losing day but only for a very small amount. I hope this can turn a profit in the coming days as I don't think I can bail myself out every day with the football.

The balance is now at £544.00 exactly, around the highest it has been (cant remember what it was exactly before that losing weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment