Friday 16 April 2010

A better day...


A better day yesterday. After my comment about the horses I still feel the same but may have the odd dip in if I remember and I'm around.

A few winners on the tennis which pulled in some decent proft to get the bank up a bit towards it's highest point. For Ian Erskine's 84 system, there was one winner and one loser yesterday and I could have had some more profit but popped out and when I came back I had missed the opportunity in the Real Madrid match.

Lot's of football over the weekend so hopefully a chance to get going with that sport again.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well & New blog layout looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, just had a play around with the style settings etc, and came up with this. Not a great day today, losing maybe £25 ish, update with screenshot will come in the morning when i am a bit more sober, come on you Spurs though!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete