Tuesday 20 April 2010

Afternoon Football...


This match with Levski Sofia so many people seemed to on overs, I started watching when they were losing 1-0 and spent ten mins seeing how the game was going. I considered backing Levski in the hope they pull it back but the pitch was so wet I thought it could be a problem for them to score a few so I backed under 2.5gls instead.

I greened out after half time and the final score finished 1-1 so although I could have probably got a trade out of backing Levski I would have lost my stake had I left the back bet running so that's good.


With Polonia Bytom I was watching for a little while and it was quite poor football, quite a few crosses/corners etc but the keepers were getting everything so I entered with a back of 0-0 just before HT.

There were a couple of hairy moments not long after half time so I got out a little bit earlier than I usually do instead of risking losing the whole stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment