Sunday 25 April 2010

Football Is Going Well...


Ferrer lost his match against Verdasco so a loss on the tennis for the day. There was one other win but I lost £50 on Ferrer so thanks for that mate.

The football trading is going very well. I even got caught out with goals in both the Real Madrid/Zaragoza match AND the Valencia/Deportivo match and still came out with a nice profit in both leading me to think that even if I lost a whole stake (£250ish) it wouldn't be too bad and losing a whole stake is impossible as I use the goals market that is goals ahead of the game (0-0 I trade 2.5gls, 1-0 and 1-1 I usually trade 3.5gls).

Balance was I think £811 ish, I've got a hangover and already put a couple of tennis bets on for today so can't remember exactly!

2 comments:

  1. what happened on the football exactly?

    are you watching the match as you scalp?

    one tick at a time etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's basically what I was doing. At times I would put the lay bet in a 4 or 5 ticks though. When there are two goals scored I would then move up to the 3.5gls and when a third goal is scored up to the 4.5gls.

    Chelsea just decided to score 7 so got caught a few times and that was the first game I was using even bigger stakes as I was doing so well.

    I don't know why I done it really, I never used to do it value betting on tennis, just because it's a new method I started using I suppose.

    Also I think I was getting a bit bored, I wanted something to do as I used to spend all my time watching the tennis to keep on top of it but now I don't need to watch it I've gone back to watching much more football which I prefer.

    Started doing that trading just to make it a bit more intresting.

    ReplyDelete