Monday 19 April 2010

Focusing...

Before I found the tennis system that I am now running I would spend my time watching and researching tennis to try and keep an edge. It was hard work trying to watch so much as there are many matches every day.

Now this system can run in the background I have gone back to spending a bit more time on the football. I done well before in the correct scores market, both trading and laying so I will post up a few screenshots when I have time of my trades/bets in this market.

Two early matches this afternoon I got involved in. Rostov were playing and were drawing 0-0 away to Anzhi Makhachkala. Watching the game there were only a few chances coming up and nothing clear cut to I entered with a back of 0-0 around 20th min to trade out.

A chance or two came but I greened out after around 10mins. This is usually how long I would leave a trade open for although in the past I have been burned by greed due to leaving a trade open to try and get as much profit as possible.

This is keeping me busy whilst the tennis ticks along in the background anyway so hopefully I can make a bit whilst doing it too.



I couldn't get a decent stream for the next match, Sliven v Lokomotiv Plovdiv, it kept buffering so didn't want to get involved in a trade. Looking at the stats both teams had scored a fair amount of second half goals and when it was 1-0, the odds for 1-1 were not that bigger, the market was thinking an equaliser was coming.

I put in a lay of 1-0 and waited for the ping on futbol24, which came 18mins later so now it's time to wait for the 4pm matches for any opportunities. The tennis looks like being a losing day today so a bit of profit of the football would be nice. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment