Thursday 22 April 2010

Very Little Action Today...


There were only three selections today for the tennis system in what is a quiet week on the tennis front. These resulted in two wins and a loss and a very small profit for the day.

Unfortunately this was wiped out by a loss on the Liverpool/Athletico match. I was trading over 1.5gls once again and the early goal ruined me. I traded out for a loss but did leave it for a while to get some better odds.

Hopefully I'm around for some more football tomorrow as today I was out signing up for a gym once again! Time to get as fit as I was 2 years ago before a change of career and lots of injuries set me back. I'm still quite fit but this can give me another focus in getting super fit again.

This can then result in a sharper mind to make some amazing football trades and make bags of profit! ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment