Wednesday 21 April 2010

Thanks Frank!


Well, that was a stroke of luck. I wanted to get involved with Bayern/Lyon but wasn't sure where. Under 2.5gls was a bit short, correct score was too high to start with a back of 0-0 for my liking and I almost just ended up watching without getting involved.

I chose to lay over 1.5gls after a bit of dithering about as the first 10 mins showed both teams being a bit cautious. I had every intent to trade out and was thinking "I'll trade in about a min or two" when Frank Ribery got sent off. This sent the odds for over 1.5gls drifting straight from 1.85 to 2.04 in almost an instant. I decided to let this ride a bit more and with the game not being end to end I let it run further.

After Lyon also had a red card in the second half I kept an eye on the game but didn't trade out as I was thinking even if there was another goal there would be a good chance to trade out should it get a bit hairy. I let it run and couple with a good day on the tennis (at last) and it was a nice profit for today taking the bank to it's new high.

Start Bank: £150 (Middle of March)
New Bank: £625.59
Profit/Loss: +£475.59

2 comments:

  1. Thought Ribery was repulsive against ManU, when deliberately getting fellow pro sent off with clever barge.

    Obviously not a one off as apparent yesterday. Don't think any side would be interested in the Dutty tw*t

    Lyon pretty poor yesterday.

    Gorgo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right mate, it seems he has a big attitude problem when on the pitch now, perhaps he has been thinking he is a bit better than he is and now Robben is the fans fav he is getting annoyed?

    Who knows, but he is losing fans by the week the way he is behaving.

    ReplyDelete