Monday 5 April 2010

A busy week?



That was annoying, with very few matches towards the end Miami I was hoping to be able to finish some sequences but the chance didn't arrive. Matches started on Sunday for the many tournaments on this week and bets have also begun with the better matches starting today.

Current balance is slightly down on the last update but still in profit over the last 7 days which is still good. Balance is currently £429.76 (down from £438 last update).

I have now started doing the sequences slightly different staking wise, with some making me feel more confident with a target of approx 1% and some others better with a target of 0.5%. I feel this will boost the bank quicker with some good profits.

I'm aware it could also take a bigger hit but I am also going to use my knowledge/opinion for some matches and maybe split a losing sequence down earlier should I not be comfortable with the stakes needed on the match to end a sequence.

Like I always say, "we will see", it's still in a decent profit and with plenty of matches over the coming days we can find out if it will keep growing or bust me out.

4 comments:

  1. Hello I was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging links?

    http://riskvreward.wordpress.com/

    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem mate, it's added. Good luck, i'll follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much Rod and good luck to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you account for the strange totals? (+£19.23, for example).

    Do you have a separate account for your regular betfair betting?

    Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete