Wednesday 31 March 2010

A little change to really boost profits...



Yesterday the system threw up picks for three of the four matches that were on. All three were winners but i've now decided to make a slight change that should really boost profits even more.

There was a massive urge to be greedy and up stakes, it's hard just sitting here doing these small bets but I know it's for the best in the long run and it's the safest way. Instead of upping the stakes I spent a few hours trawling back through the history of this method once again.

I came up with a way that I can set a target of 1% for some sequences and stick with 0.5% for the rest of them. This should see a big boost for the profits and past history of results shows that this should still be no trouble for the bank.

Now it's just the hard part waiting for Sunday when there should be a decent amount of matches on, as a few a day at the moment are not enough to keep me happy!

Nadal was a nice winner for the tipping comp so that keeps me in the running but with the WTA I was chasing a little after an average week so went for Woz to beat Henin but it wasn't to be. Just the ATP to get some decent points this week I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment