Tuesday 30 March 2010

I was hoping for more than this...



With the stake rise (by an almighty 10p) I was hoping for a nice profit to get the ball rolling but it wasn't to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with £4 profit as it's better than losing money so maybe today the better profit will come although matches are starting to be less and less as we head towards the end of the tournament.

Almugro done me a nice job in the tipping comp but a few chasers hit jackpot with Berdych beating Fed so may be knocked down a space or two, I haven't looked at it close enough yet. Wickmayer got turned over by Bartoli and looking back she was probably the better choice, not just because she won. Similar aggressive games but Bartoli is the better fighter in my opinion and on this slower surface where their power would be weakened she would be able to grind it out better, esp at odds against but at the time I thought Wicky would do it.

Oh well, onto today, a new day, new matches, let's see how it goes. From the early looks only 1 or 2 bets today but perhaps the chance to end another sequence, I'll have a look later today after I've been to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment