Sunday 28 March 2010

Almost There....



A nice bit of profit yesterday and hopefully after today I can look at raising the stakes a little if we get over £400.

I had Wozniacki in the WTA tipping comp as there was so much ramping about her being ill that she was probably going to come out and win so thought I would go against the majority here. There is so much ramping crap posted about each match it's unbelievable, you just have to ignore it 95% of the time.

Almagro also won for my ATP tipping comp pick and Ferrero was a nice price to beat Isner, I saw some people had backed him to take Isner out on the slower surface which he just can't really seem to get going on as his serve is much weaker on it.

Onto today then, fingers crossed we get over the £400 barrier so the stakes can go up and although this has nearly tripled the bank in two weeks, the growth shouldn't be as quick when betting to win 0.5% of the bank.

I need to come to a decision about what level of risk I am willing to put up should a losing sequence hit a few matches. I was thinking of as soon as it hits 10% liability for a loss recovery bet I would then break that down and recover over more sequences.

20% could be a little high although I don't think it would reach it that many times as sequences seem to finish before that. I'll have a think about it and decide when the time comes.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rod,
    Although what you're doing is not really clear from your posts, it seems that it works. Keep it up.

    Basketball Funds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rod,are u using your own bot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BF - Thanks mate. I would love to just post up the matches and markets I'm involved in but shrewdies could probably work it out over time after analysing the matches and staking etc, maybe they couldn't but if this is good as it seems then I have to protect it. I hope you understand.

    @Open76 - No mate, no bot. Just my nimble little fingers! ha ha

    ReplyDelete