Tuesday 28 August 2012

Update

A loss on Govortsova as I layed her thinking Paszek could pull it back a little. She couldn't so I had to take a big hit on that match, a loss of £17.00 so no screenshot of the individual match but a p/l screenshot will be put up tomorrow.

Sloane Stephens is on the verge of beating Schiavone as I type this, Schiavone not only looking like a horse but also putting most of her serves in the net and generally being like a man in every department apart from the tennis playing skills department.

Sloane is in some good form and with the home crowd I expect her to close this out but a green was made on both players not long ago.



The Szavay match was crazy, market wise. Szavay lost three matches in a row, retiring in two before missing almost a year through injury. Since her come back she has played three matches and lost all three in straight sets, with all three matches coming on a different surface.

If someone can then tell me how she can go a break up so early in the game and people want to back her @ 1.47 to win? That was a crazy price and I just had to lay it.

Surprise surprise she was broken back and lost the first set, with Arn who is old enough to be some of the other girls on the tours Nan went as low as 1.25.

That was also worth laying for a green on both.


In up coming matches I was going to have a back of Kiri but have missed the start and she has broken already. If she is broken back then I may get involved but won't be keeping a close eye on matches now.

I have also put a back in on Malek. Much better form than I'm a man-muradova and I think will surely trade a fair bit lower if not win that match.

I hope you all have been winning plenty tonight and nobody lost on the horse faced man look a like who I now see lost in straight sets so like  I thought Stephens closed it out.

Good luck with the rest of your bets guys, speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment