Thursday 30 August 2012

Pironkova vs Morita

Pironkova is usually reliable as a solid favourite so when she was broken I backed her above evens against the out of form Morita.

Pironkova pulled it back and took the first set where I layed her to get a larger green on Morita. Morita has won 29 matches as an underdog and 5 of those were from a set down so coupled with the fact Pironkova has in the past (but not so much now) choked a lead I thought a little lay again at low odds is worth the risk.

Pironkova didn't choke it this time, Morita was just making too many errors so a tiny profit but I wanted to keep green on both players throughout the match if I could, which I did so I am happy with it.



As I type I also layed Makarova @ 1.19 so this has started going my way. We shall see what it brings!

Good luck with your bets and trading tonight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment