Monday 27 August 2012

Kirilenko v Kvitova

Had a quick successful trade on this match the other night. Got in late but looked at the stats and watched a game or two and then decided that I thought Kiri could take a break and maybe the second set so put in a lay of Kvitova @ 1.46.

She did break, and right away so I wanted a quick in and out green which in hindsight was the best thing to do as Kvitova came back to win in straight sets.


It seems the rain is holding off play for the US Open matches bar the odd one with Murray and Blake playing but I don't really tend to get involved with ATP too often now.

I'll keep an eye out to see if it clears but am off to work in a few hours so may just have to leave it until tomorrow night as I have the rest of the week off after tonight! :)

Good luck if you get involved with the current matches, I haven't had a bet on outright but I think Sharapova could go very far here this year. I haven't watched enough tennis recently to make a call on an outsider making a surprise run so I will leave it at that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment