Thursday 12 August 2010

Federer Tells Murray Time Without a Coach Could Be Beneficial...

Murray has been without a coach for almost three weeks, since parting company with Miles Maclagan.

Federer, who won his 210th Masters match on Tuesday by beating Juan Ignacio Chela 7-6, 6-3, has only just started a new coaching relationship with Paul Annacone, the former mentor to both Pete Sampras and Tim Henman.

Federer says he spent a long without a coach at his side that he now feels confident enough to try something different and experiment a little.

"I became No.1 in the world having no coach, really. I went through a period of time, which was very interesting almost at the peak. I didn't have a management company, nor did I have a coach. I thought that was a great learning experience for me and that's why I think I'm super stable today, regardless if I do have all the stuff around me," the Daily Express quoted him, as saying.

"Today, I like it that I have that power to take decisions on a tennis court and also off court and that's something I'm very happy I went through," he added.

"That's why, it's just a learning process in the beginning and you have to feel with what you're comfortable with. And sometimes smaller is bigger and sometimes bigger is better. It depends on how you feel and where you are in your career and your stage of your life," Federer said.

Read more: Federer tells Murray that time without coach could be beneficial - Interviews - Tennis - Sports - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/tennis/interviews/Federer-tells-Murray-that-time-without-coach-could-be-beneficial/articleshow/6298922.cms#ixzz0wO6ve6Bv

========================================



A losing day again for the system but a smaller loss. It was mainly from two losing stage 2 bets that lost £5.27 and £8.27. We move on to today though and hope it gets moving a little faster as since the bank doubled it hasn't really progressed but more of stood still.

No comments:

Post a Comment