Sunday 8 August 2010

The Bank Is Doubled...



The bank has doubled. I said earlier on the blog I knew restarted early July as Nadal/Murray Wimbledon was a selection and that was on July 7th. It was the 7th August yesterday and it broke the £200 barrier so I am very happy.

Maybe every 6 weeks to double now would be more realistic as there is slight overstaking due to the minimum bet of £2.

It was all favourites yesterday so no blurred screenshot today. Wozniacki was a stage 2 bet, Pennetta was a stage 2 also but lost. Baggy was a stage 3 bet and I was a bit worried when Baggy first got injured as I didn't really want to lose the bet to a retirement through injury, especially when leading.

A.Rad was the final bet of the day and that was a stage 2 bet also which came in. I think the biggest risk on one bet was around 12%, certainly no more than 15% but I can't bet carried away as I could easily have two losing stage 3 bets close together and it will be a chunk of the bank gone and it would take time to recover the whole losses.

This is expected at some point, it WILL happen but hopefully there are not too many losing stage 3 bets close together. It wouldn't put the bank in danger but it would just slow it down.

The balance is now £207.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment