Sunday 29 August 2010

A day off today....



A day off today and time to relax and watch some football. We don't get many days off betting on the tennis so I can't really complain.

A great day for the system yesterday making back the previous days losses and a bit more to take the balance up to £364.99. A stupid amount of bets in the coming days I expect with the US Open starting.

I don't really have a solid opinion for the mens winner as it could be one of many. I'm not sure Fed is up for taking it back, Murray seems to be playing well but we know what happens in Slams with him so can't say I think he will win although he has a great chance. Nadal has this as the only Slam yet to win but you have others that could easily...well not easily but others that could spring a surprise and take the title.

Whoever wins I just hope it's a good tournament and it's a shame I will miss some of the night matches due to work but should catch the earlier matches and the weekends so it's not all bad.

4 comments:

  1. looks like your system works mate!

    time to bring on the £100 stakes already!!!

    keep up the good work

    rogibear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey rogibear,

    thanks mate, I'm getting more and more confidence in it every day now. I'm going to hate December when there is no tennis!

    Not raising to £100 stakes just yet though mate, guarantee it will see a losing streak if I raised stakes today. I'm def looking at it long term now and just thinking about what it could be come next May/June, could be paying well by then.

    How is your betting going now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i'll continue to follow your blog with interest :)

    as for me, have committed to some serious study for the next 2/3 years to obtain the ACA qualification, so no more betting for me for the foreseeable future.

    Instead, I'll just check out Rome's thread once in a while for my Betfair entertainment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, good luck with the studying. I've just started doing some A Levels, working from home to help pass the time and stop me betting on everything that's on.

    Romes thread is always good for a laugh but you really need to see Tornado's threads. Proper comedy delusional posting going on there, it's hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete