Wednesday 1 September 2010

McEnroe Starts Academy...

Academy To Open On Randall's Island After US Open

John McEnroe wants a hand in reviving American tennis. He wants to do it his way.

The John McEnroe Tennis Academy opens Sept. 13, the day after the U.S. Open.

The academy will be on Randall's Island, a strip of land between Manhattan and Queens.

McEnroe wants it to be a place where young players can develop without leaving home and moving to a boarding school and tennis academy.

McEnroe's brother, Mark, is involved in the academy. Meanwhile, Patrick McEnroe works with USTA on player development.

========================================



I was very close to posting yesterday morning that I had a bad feeling today was going to be a loss and low and behold it was. This is even before I look at the matches that qualify, perhaps I have a sixth sense!

There were only 14 selections from the day which was a bit of a surprise to me as there were many more matches on but they just didn't meet the criteria. It was only a small loss, not even 2% of the bank and I think today will be better by making it back and a bit more.

Some more short price faves getting turned over once again in Berdych, Roddick and Bartoli that I remember off the top of my head. There are proving to be a decent amount of shocks but some people must be losing pretty big if they are lumping on these "sure bets".


No comments:

Post a Comment