Saturday 25 September 2010

Vesnina v Kudryavtseva



Vesnina had steamed in a little from 1.5 ish down to 1.41 at the start. What I thought was crazy was that all she done was held serve in the first game and she was down to 1.28. Time to lay.

Kudry held her service game and Vesnina was back up to 1.43. All green nice and early.

A lot of the time I will only do one trade and as soon as I am all green I will leave that match but I kept watching in case another opportunity came up.

At the start of the second set Vesnina took an age to hold serve with many deuces. When Kudry went 30-0 on serve she was looking in complete control so I backed her at 1.49.

She duly went and broke Vesnina to love so I put a lay in at 1.24 to go all green again. It was matched and it was good timing as Kudry was broken back right away.

That will be all for this match now so I will just watch the rest and enjoy it, getting back in to the swing of things. I may put some the withdrawn money back in in a week or two depending how this goes as it's only really a safety measure in case I am so rusty I make lot's of mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. Been a while since i checked up on this blog, is this still the same system or have you tweeked it?

    Also, i have started a blog myself, would you want to exchange links?

    My blog name is Sports Trading Life and the address is...

    http://sportstradinglife.com

    Let me know and i will add you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have put the system on hold until January as players motivation can be questioned too much. After stopping and paper trading a few days I avoided more losses so happy to put it on hold.

    I will add your blog.

    ReplyDelete