Friday 24 September 2010

Vesnina and Date Krumm...



I got in from work and saw Szavay was 1.14 despite being on serve. Date Krumm is a battler and although she hasn't had the good results she got when she first came back she could still cause problems and I thought it was worth a lay. She ended up winning the set on the tie break and I greened out before the third started.



I laid Vesnina just after she was broken at the start of the 2nd set. I have seen her lose concentration on serve so many times so I layed her and was hoping for Niculescu to hold and then maybe get a couple of points on her serve again. She held and also had a bp on Vesnina's serve but I was brushing my teeth, came back and Vesnina had held serve and then broke Niculescu.

This was bed time for me after working so I redded out after missing the chance and took the loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment