Saturday 25 September 2010

Still need to find the groove...



I still need to find my way with exit points. It's been so long and I should really use this time to use smaller stakes until I get used to how well the players are playing again.

I had a chance to get out with a ten tick profit on Gasquet by backing him during the tie break but Robredo missed his shot and Gasquet went on to win. This is a prime example of me knowing I should have got out with a smaller profit that I was hoping for as this would have been better than taking a loss.

Nobody ever went broke taking a profit did they? I paper traded the system and I think it's the right decision to leave it for a while as it would have been a loss of approximately £43.

I will only be around for the Vesnina match this morning as I will then be out playing football so I hope I can get a little green which I will take as early as I can just to help find my feet with trading again.

No comments:

Post a Comment