Wednesday 7 July 2010

Some WTA Picks...

These are a few of the WTA picks that I will be doing throughout the day. Edit: some of the later matches too.

I will be backing these players...

Groenefeld 1.34
Dulko 1.4
Strycova 1.67
Schnyder 2.42
Soeda 1.65 (Now 1.35, looks like another Rochus style match)
Dulgheru 1.31 (This is a very confident one)
Ram 1.51
O Rochus 1.38 (should be around 1.28 according to my system)
Giraldo 1.33
Mahut 1.48

I haven't checked the Harrison/Kudla match yet so not sure who to follow yet. Schnyder could be the only underdog for today.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anonymous. If you had bothered to actually read the blog you will realise that I am not betting on opinion. I am following criteria that I use and bet following a sequence that according to my research rarely happens more than 4 times in a row.

    Therefore I chase these sequences and hopefully come out with a profit. If a sequence of losers does hit 4 then I break the loss down and continue to chase it over a series of other sequences.

    All good in theory yes, in reality we will see.

    Unfortunately for your little comment it makes no sense as we all know there will be plenty of losing bets and because they are not value or opinion bets, unlucky to you, your comment means nothing.

    Keep reading though. I like the negative feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://wtabetting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete