Sunday 4 July 2010



After ploughing through some more results (I'm looking back to around 2003) I have found that the criteria is better for using some underdogs too. This means it won't be just favourite chasing and I will be able to post more screenshots unblurred so you can have a better go at guessing the criteria (should you want to) although I don't think you could guess it without spending some decent time with all the results, then it wouldn't be that hard.

A win today on Nadal and some more matches starting tomorrow so I get to have a few more bets than the last few days which is good. I will post some bets up before the matches when there are not too many on although I won't reveal how my staking will be for each match.

Back to the research for me as I am only around a quarter of the way through and hope to get it done in the next day or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment